It’s January and that means we hear the “E” word repeated on news broadcasts across our favorite media formats.
Talk of “Exercise” is everywhere we turn, reinforcing the greater focus on wellness at this time of year. Gym memberships, exercise equipment, training for mud runs, pedometers to track progress and phone apps for high tech posting of our progress - exercise and taking charge of our health is on our minds.
We also see a continued growing trend in wellness events and promotional items. Employers support wellness programs because those benefits show on the bottom line.
An exercise band is a promotional gift that would support a corporate event and overall brand message that says good health is a choice that matters.
Joe Hoffmann, Chief Sales Officer at Jetline, a Staples Promotional Products vendor partner, shares a few reasons he believes exercise bands are a terrific vehicle for harnessing the wellness trend:
- They give the user the ability to perform a wide range of exercises.
- The portability of the product allows it to be taken anywhere with the user, removing the number one reason for not engaging in exercise – availability.
- The product can be used at home, transported in carry-on luggage and even taken to the office.
- The broduct is attractive and has a good sized, centrally-located decoration area for maximum sponsor visibility.
- Because the product has utility and a quality feel, it is far less likely to be discarded – giving the advertiser a durability of message as well.
This busy mom and trend seeker appreciates an easy-to-use exercise band. Work life at a computer desk brings challenges. Sitting for long periods of time, using a mouse and keyboard, cradling a phone while taking notes all add up to muscles that could benefit from stretch breaks.
Being reminded to take a few minutes for a health break to stretch, breathe and rest my eyes from monitor strain is a good thing. The company’s name on the handle of the tool that I can use to improve the quality of my day can’t be ignored as I reach for an exercise band. One more stretch, one less knotted muscle, and then back to that project list with new energy.
Grab an exercise band and grab a great promo idea for your next event. Think about a wellness item to help build a strong brand message.
Want to win an exercise band to try for yourself? You can! Follow the rules in the Rafflecopter widget below for your chance to win.
This giveaway is open to U.S. resident age 18 over, excluding employees of Staples and its subsidiaries.